I appear to have been away (from here) for too long again... I've been really busy doing jobs that shouldn't take long...which invariably do.
Take removing the shower sealant and redoing it. It'd been on my list for months... in fact, back as far as the START of the (now over) cruising season... Anyway... I finally got around to doing it the other week. All I can say is "plllr"...
ANYWAY - it's done now and being black construction adhesive, will at least look better for longer - time will tell. I had received a message recommending some "strips" to glue in but having already bought the sika flex, I carried down the planned route.
I also got around to fitting the little turn buttons to the front seats... not a major thing I'll grant you but they do hold the side panels in place nicely. Just a bit of paint to touch up on the frame behind and they'll ALSO do.