Thursday 14 March 2019

Slaithwaite to Standedge Tunnel on Foot, in photos...

Ok - the forecast is now WORSE than it was and I suspect that when we boat up there, it's going to be bloody awful... with that in mind, this morning - during a dry spell (that wasn't forecast) we decided to walk from Slaithwaite up to Marsden and the tunnel...

I'm just going to post a long photo stream here so I can come back to them later - mainly cause my cloud is getting a bit full and I need to do a bit of house-keeping!









































































































Until next time (or I've tidied up my cloud)...

2 comments:

Tom and Jan said...

Gosh Mark, the photos bring back memories. Thanks!

Jo said...

Hard work but oh so well worth it. Just above lock 31E is a good place to moor - or was in 2012!